Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Restart. Standing Tall.

............

After more than six months of absence (too long), I'm inspired to write again (thanks to a certain someone).

Exam Psych finished. 3 more posting to go.

Chat with Dr Umeed (After my long case):

(Summarized)

"Any last question?"
Your advice doctor for later...?
"Is there anything that is resisting you from working harder... Besides your sleep problem? Have you ever gotten a 54 in previous exams.."
No.
"You're an intelligent student, the questions you asked, you have potential for a distinction. But you are like the Pakistani Cricket team. You need to be more consistent."

He is right. I haven't been studying near the exams as much as I needed to. I am aware that I do have potential in doing better and being the best. However I'm just not doing it.

I'm going to do what I just told my mentees (I don't like the term, need to think of something else) in the afternoon.

1. Reexamine
2. Restructure
3. Execute
4. Repeat 1


I pray for my lecturers. They are crucial in building me. It's up to me to not let myself crumble to ruins and stand tall.

No comments: