Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Raining..

I was at the 8th floor of the hospital and looked out the veranda. I never knew that Kuantan was so beautiful.

After the bleak darkness, it seems that the rain decided to rest for awhile from its continuous weeping and causing difficulties in some part of Malaysia (cry me a river - or flood). But betul! Kuantan nampak lawa giler! I don't know why I haven't noticed this before. I could see rows of houses and shop houses, a few mosques, the Kuantan river and the ocean in the distance.

And I was damn confident that I could play ball today!

So wrong I was.

Came back at 5pm, tukar baju (sluar masih busuk) and bukak pintu. HAaAaAih!!

HUJAN!

But a bad decision came upon me. I drove to IMC anyway HOPING! that it wouldn't rain there. I guess I was hoping for an invisible umbrella covering holy IMC. Pfft. Drove there and macam lebat giler!

So I drove back. Tido jap, Atiyah cakap da x hujan. And I was feeling restless. So I got up, drove back to IMC, and shot a few hoops. Sangat unsatisfying.. Aku rase bangang and sedih with my poor poor shots. Most air balls. Blame the slippery ball and court.

Oh well. At least adela a few drips of sweat on me. Still alotta fat tho.

Now, Im contemplating whether to stay at home or pegi ward. Tho Im really unsure for what reasons... Knape aku malas ni?

Wana go home and be more rajin. What wishful thinking!


kenape ar aku cite benda yg x membantu? Next blog somethin more thought provoking I hope.

NgA!

No comments: