Sunday, December 28, 2008

My New Year

New year is always about new resolutions. Out with the old in with the new.

Therefore it is my best intention to not do exactly, perfectly that. But a slight modification of the phrase.

Out with the old...

Not everything old is to be discarded. No. Only the rotten and rotting. Those are to be trashed, never to be seen. Those old antique trophies you keep because you earn them, that you keep. The shiny thing that keeps you motivated everyday, that you keep. Whatever is still good, it will never be rotten. That - I keep.

Some of the old needs to be reviewed, remodeled, reinvented, rejuvenate. In fact not some but most.

...in with the new

Only selectively allow allowable new things. You know what I mean. Don't let things corrupt you all over again. Never again. If you can help it. Knowledge is welcomed.

Learn. READ! as has been proclaimed!

Throw away ignorance as much as possible.

As for self: review, remodel, reinvent, rejuvenate. Remake everything. Revolutionize.

I pray for my brothers and sisters, and myself, that we not fall into the unforgivable pits of no return. I pray for all that we take the straight path. To where we are suppose to be heading.

No comments: