Saturday, December 6, 2008

Landslide

No im not gonna write about landslide election win.

This is the fatal and sad kind...

Due to the recent rainy season, many areas have been involved in series of natural events. The landslide at Bukit Damansara (not reallly near my place) and most recently Bukit Antarabangsa which (Inalillah) has as I write claimed 4 lives.

These events makes me grateful that I am as how I am now... Safe, Insyallah. 

the landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa involved not Kampung people but KLites who live in quite rich bungalows. I cannnot imagine these people now being forced to relocate to a balai raya to spend their night until who knows how long.

Makes me realize we must count our blessings, always, and be prepared for misfortunes. Nothing is ours. Everything can be taken in the blink of an eye (Nauzubillah).  

Hope that no further unfortunate events will occur...

No comments: