Monday, July 18, 2011

Ronin

Back in Singapore on a debate tour. I followed my fellow debators jalan2. That's when they went around in circles, testing if I would follow.

I did.

I felt a bit embarrassed. Little Zaim couldn't do things on his own.

Fuck that.

I took the MRT to the science museum.

That's how my Ronin travels began...

Now I travel on my own to most places. Armed with a credit card, my own income, and an adventure spirit, I organize my own trips whenever I can usually alone. Sometimes when nobody else around, you feel like you have your own time and you can do things at your own leisure without pressure.

Though I do hope for a travel partner to come join me soon. There's just too much in this world to explore, to venture, to experience... Best done in pairs. And Ronin no more.

***************************

No comments: