Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Search for Peace.

(Wow! My last post was ages ago. Worry not fans! Zaim's back. Actly I've been updating my bird blog more :p)

**********************

I know where it is, yet I'm still not going there.

It it me or is it the human race, doomed not to follow what is so obvious?

Backtrack.

My day messes up. I don't feel like doing anything. I need a break.
Answer: Baskin Robbin World Class Chocolate.

I'm tired from my work. Need to get away from all this.
Answer: The beach or anywhere with a nice sunset.

I feel lost with my life... Need to clear my head.
Answer: Drive around town (and get lost further)


This is all too familiar for me. Exaggerations? Perhaps with some. Many unquoted examples as my tired brain cells (I just got back from Manukan as I write this) is just too lazy to think of better more realistic examples (x penat pulak coret blog).

Yes, I have been 'getting away from it all' with various means. Now that I am working means that I have more money to 'get away from it all' with style (almost, I still can't afford that trip to New Zealand).

I won't kid myself. I do all this to look for that inner peace.

Who the fuck am I kidding?

I know this is not the way to inner peace.

No matter where you go, what you do, as long as you fail to recognize that inner peace may only be achieved once you believe and take heart that your life is NOT in your hands and you have absolute faith that whatever you do is NOT up to you to mold the outcome, you will never achieve inner peace.

I believe that slice of calm comes when you know that true peace comes after life, after you have built your whole current existence to work towards that end.

Then perhaps... No. I am confident that all the despair, the agony, the pain, will dissipate once you give your life for the best for the end.


Here, have a slice of Sunset. May we all be able to welcome this big orange ball again and again..



Hope we all find that peace we so desperately need. Amin.



*********************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KENAPA?? KENAPA KAU KENA COPY AKU YANG AWESOME LAGI HEBAT INI!!