Sunday, November 16, 2008

Learning too much?

Met an old friend (quite old at 60) at the Mamak place. I didn't recognize him at first until I got closer (whata severe case of prospagnosia). 

He invited me over for bfast.

I was saying, " I didn't recognize you at first glance."

Coverline: " You sure lost a lot of weight!" :D

He answered," Yes, I did... Do you know the reason why?"

"Why?"

"Women"

He opened up to me and told me about his recent divorce, marriage proposals to 4 different women, and how he was turned down by each individuals -- because of other men these women were still clinging to.

I didn't have to prod at all to listen to his story. He told me everything!

Now, I appreciate the accounts he gave me as I thought that it would make my little mind open up a bit to the cruel cruel realities of the world. But sometimes I do wish that I didn't know too much bout anybody's personal life. Cause then it becomes a responsibility to actly keep it a secret. Which is hard!

Im blogging about it right now!

But, yeah, really, there's just so much you wouldn't like to know about someone sometimes... But when you do know, it makes you a bit wary of the things that may happen to you, or the other person.

Some of the methods you learn in life.   

No comments: